* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Eyeliner Tips, Tricks, And Types
The best eyeliner to use when you first start off is one that is easy to control with your hand such as a pencil. You can honestly use whichever type of eyeliner you like but to start off you may want to stick to simple.
Pencil eyeliner is easy to control but becomes frustrating!
•so what you can to to enhance the "boldness" of your line and to make "drawing" easier is to heat up the tip of the pencil with a *lighter or with a *blow dryer.
•Make sure it is not too hot so you don't burn yourself.
-Liquid eyeliners are good to use when you want an all day wear without running, smudging, or smearing. (Without using a base or primer)
• liquid eyeliner takes a lot of trial and error type of practice and can sometimes become frustrating but it makes pretty thin or thick lines and can make a very bold pigment of color
• make sure to use the liner before you curl your lashes or else you might get the liquid eyeliner all over your lashes and they'll become clumpy and gross.
Gel eyeliner is one of the few eyeliners that can be either super easy or difficult depending on the type of look you want.
•Using the gel eyeliner brushes to apply makes applying easy and can make very precise lines
•gel looks nice and doesn't run and is very neat
•be careful not to rub your eyes though (any eyeliner)
My personal favorite: Marker eyeliner
It isn't an actual marker you would color with but it is a less dense liquid eyeliner that is applied with a fine line edge.
•it makes applying SUPER easy and quick
• it creates really nice lines both fine and thick
•it can smear but that depends on your skin type (oily, greasy, sweaty, etc.)
Things that can really help perfect eyeliner:
•Qtips- they save lives
•eye lid primer OR base- you don't have to have one but it can help
•for winged eyeliner a straight edge to master a point to point technique
Key technique tips;
•start at the middle above your top lash line and work to the edge of your lash line all the way to your inner eye
*try to achieve making the line get gradually thicker starting thin in the inner part of your eyelid working your way to a thicker line at the other end
• with winged eyeliner make a point to point dot and draw a line then make a little triangl
Hopefully some of you will/might find this tip to give you some kind of help if so please like/save/ or comment what you think Thank You 💖✌️