* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Health & Fitness
⠀⠀⠀↠ exercise tips
⠀⠀⠀⠀↠ cc: @officialreefmag
⠀⠀⠀↠ next tip: purse essentials
1. When a workout gets tough, change up your counting routine. Changing up the counting in your workout will seem to make the clock tick a bit quicker. Sometimes I like to count in intervals of ten or twenty. Example, I may be doing step ups, performing 30 in each repetition. I will count, “1, 2, 3, 4 ,5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. 1, 2, 3, 4 –“ until I count to 10, 3 times, equaling 30 reps.
2. The art of breathing correctly. Do not forget to breathe. ask yourself a few times during your workout if you’re breathing. The correct way to breathe during a workout: during cardio, it may be easier for you to breathe through your nose first and out through your mouth, very deeply. This will not burn your throat and provide more oxygen to your lungs. During strength training (when it’s super easy to hold your breath), exhale on the exertion phase of the exercise and inhale on the easier phase.
3. Cardio comes first. we all have that layer of fat covering up our abs or triceps. We were all born with fat and that’s 100% okay! A simple 10 or 20 minutes on the treadmill (running or walking quickly) 2-3 times a week will easily get rid of excess fat. Once you start working out, I would recommend doing this for a few weeks. After that, try jogging or walking at a fast pace 1 – 2 times a week, with 3 or four toning exercises the days you’re off cardio.
4. Use a guide or a pre-planned agenda. A planner keeps us motivated and you’ll always have workouts planned. using a guide means you have little excuse to work out because it’s all there, planned out for you.
5. Find a new area to work out. Try bringing your yoga mat outside for a change – in your backyard or patio. Or workout in your room instead of the gym. Simple changes keep you from becoming bored
6. Take a break. Breaks let your muscles have a longer period to repair so your body can easily recover without stressing out. Take a break at least once a week. Remember that thirty-minute workouts could be even more benefiting than a whole hour or 90 minutes.
⠀⠀⠀↠ qotd: running or walking?
⠀⠀⠀⠀↠ aotd: jogging lol
⠀⠀⠀↠ feel free to request tips!
This tip is from @fabgirlhowtos on Instagram. Check them out and give them some love because they deserve it!