* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Everyday Workout For A Tight And Lifted Butt
Health & Fitness
Do the first video workout one day then do the second video the next. And switch off each day but do the workout everyday. This is a hard workout, but that's the beauty of it. It will make you sweat so much, it will make you shaky and tired but you'll feel great afterwards. It works like a charm though, I did this over the summer and I almost collapsed the first time. I continuously did this every day and within a week, I saw tremendous results. It really works! Don't stop doing this, because your hard work will go away after a couple weeks. You've got to keep doing it but after a couple weeks
of doing this you can stop doing it everyday and do them twice a week at the least.
Things You Need:
1) Yoga Mat (not required but highly recommended as you are on your knees for the whole workout and there is a lot of pressure on them, so unless you have very plushy carpeting, getting a yoga mat is a good safety precaution)
2) Bottle of water. Have a bottle of cold water by you and drink the water when Mary tells you to have a sip. Don't go the whole workout without drinking water. This can cause you to become dizzy and dehydrated. Pause the video and drink a little water.
3) Proper Clothing. Sports bra/loose tank and spandex/jogging shorts are the recommended clothes for this workout because you WILL be hot and sweat buckets. Don't wear long sleeves or long pants.
4) An apple or banana. Eat a couple slices of apples or a half of a banana before the workout and finish the rest after the workout is complete.
1) Stretching. Stretch with Mary when she stretches out her legs. Do it well, stretching is very important in keeping your muscles long and prevents cramping and muscle strain.
2) It's okay to take breaks. In fact, I recommend you taking at least 3-4 breaks in each workout, the first couple of times you do them, then you can gradually decrease the amount of breaks you take. Mary will keep going but you can stop to catch your breath or pause the video and walk around for a while, don't just lay there for a long period of time.
3) Push yourself, this is a hard workout but don't give up, keep pushing yourself until you've finished!
4) Tie your hair up into a bun, you don't want a sweaty mess!