1. Push and Touch targets your chest, shoulders, and upper back.
– Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms down by your sides with palms facing forward.
– Raise your arms up to shoulder height, with palms to the celling. Stop and feel the burn.
– Slowly raise your arms over your head, palms facing behind you.
– Slowly return your arms to shoulder level, pause, and lower to starting position. Don’t move any other part of your body for maximum gain.
– Do 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps.
3. Crisscross reverse fly targets your upper back and shoulders.
– Begin with knees slightly bent. Lean your torso forward about 45-degrees. – Cross your arms at the wrists in front of the knees. Slowly lift your arms to shoulder height and back down to starting position. Repeat with opposite hands crossed.
– Do 3 sets of 10-12 rep
4. Elbow Kiss targets your shoulders and chest.
– Raise arms at your sides to shoulder height, palms faced up.
– Bend elbows to a 90 degree angle and pull arms together in front of your chest until your elbows "kiss" and forearms touch. Do not raise your shoulders in the process.
– Slowly return to starting position by reversing the steps.
– Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
For best results, do these exercises for 12 minutes 3 times a week for 3 weeks.