* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough🍪😋
Food & Drink
1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
3/4 cups packed brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1. With your mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and salt, mix.
2. Add in flour. (The mixture is now going to be crumbly)
3. Add in 2 tablespoons of milk. It should be begging to look like the cookie dough you are used to seeing.
4. Fold in 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips.
Now enjoy! Make sure you store leftovers in the refrigerator. You may also freeze it for up to 3 months.
All credit is given to www.centercutcook.com
Please don't forget to like, share, and follow for more helpful tips😘