* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Eat These Five(5) Foods Today For A Better Brain Tomorrow. ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Health & Fitness
1. Fish: The American Heart Association recommends at least two servings per week of baked or grilled fish, especially those that are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids, such as wild SALMON, ALBACORE TUNA, LAKE TROUT, MACKEREL, SARDINES, and ATLANTIC HERRING are excellent sources.
2. Spinach: This contains potassium, which can help lower blood pressure. "Like other vegetables, it is also low in calories and a good source of fiber—which adds bulk to your diet, helping to fill you up, and it even helps with weight loss, thereby lowering your risk for heart disease and stroke.
3. Soy: Research has shown that soy can help lower LDL cholesterol levels—although the effect may vary from person to person. Also, it may reduce the risk of heart disease. And anything that’s good for the heart is also good for the brain, so try some soy milk in your coffee or cereal.
4. Oat: They're a good source of beta glucan, a type of soluble fiber that can help lower cholesterol levels in the body and regulate blood sugar levels. In order to get these health benefits, you need about 3 grams of soluble fiber a day—about 1 1/2 cups of cooked oatmeal.
5. Walnuts. These contains polyunsaturated fat, which can help reduce blood cholesterol levels, as well as help decrease the production of LDL (“bad”) cholesterol in the body. Just watch your portion sizes; Walnuts are high in calories. A serving of walnuts is about 14 halves."
Please Like, Follow, Save, Share for more awesome tips.... Thank You❤️❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍👍👍🚶🚶📌🚶🚶📌📌📌