* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy To Make Collapsible Cardboard Playhouse
Family & Kids
1. Start with an empty cardboard box
2. Position cardboard box Turn box on side so the opening is perpedicular to the floor.
3. Cut the top of cardboard box Cut off the top entirely and save the piece. This will later form half of the roof.
4. Add tape Add a pop of color and some extra support to the bottom flaps, or the floor of the playhouse.
5. Cut the pieces for the roof Retrieve the piece you saved for the roof of the cardboard playhouse. Cut off 1/4 or so to create the steepness of the roof. If you would like a steeper roof, you can cut off more.
From another box, cut out another roof piece that is the same size as the first
6. Tape the roof together Tape the two pieces you just cut together to form the roof.
7. Build the house Tape the roof and the cardboard playhouse together.
8. Make it collapsible Place the playhouse facedown. Cut down the center of the back and bottom. Make sure it's the exact center so the cardboard box will fold down properly. Next, cut along the fold where the back and bottom meet.
9. Add tape to the new cuts With the cuts, the box will easily collapse flat. Make sure the back and bottom flaps fold outward. With the cardboard box flat, tape the edges of the cut flaps together. Then, open the playhouse back up and reinforce with tape along the side seams.
10. Fold the cardboard playhouse You should now be able to collapse your playhouse for storage.