* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy Rice Krispie Squares Recipe (No Bake)
Food & Drink
Rice Krispies Squares are delicious treats to eat anytime and anywhere, where you can share with family and and friends.
Here's what you're going to need:
-25ml of Margarine
-500ml of Marshallows OR 20 large ones
-2ml of Vanilla
-750 ml of Rice Krispies (The Creal)
1. Grease the back of a metal spoon with a tiny bit of Margarine and set it aside for later use.
2. In a large Microwave safe bowl, melt the margarine for 30 seconds in the Microwave.
3. Add Marshmallows to the bowl and stir.
4. Then Microwave for another 45 seconds, and then stir.
5. Quickly stir in Vanilla and Rice Krispies.
6. Pour mixture into a 8" square cake pan ( Or any pan of your choice ) and use the lightly buttered spoon to push the mixture down and level it.
7. Let it chill for 10 minutes in the freezer or until its cool.
8. Cut into squares with a knife OR be creative and use cookie cutters to cut them out where you can have them in different shapes.
(If you are using a metal pan I highly recomend you NOT to use a metal knife to cut since it has a risk of scratching your pan. Use a plastic knife instead.)