* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy Recipe For Thick, Fluffy Pancakes
Food & Drink
These American pancakes are so easy to make with their simple ingredients that you will most likely have at home. They turn out thick and fluffy and are delicious topped with cream and fresh strawberries or whatever toppings you desire!
Makes approx. 4-6 medium/large pancakes
50 g butter, melted
1 1/2 cups of milk
1½ cups self-raising flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1) Measure ingredients into a large bowl, in the order listed.
2) Beat with a beater just until no longer lumpy. Do not overbeat or pancakes will be tough.
3) Heat a frypan, then spray or butter it lightly. Pour approximately ¼ cup batter into the pan.
4) Turn pancake when bubbles break in the middle of the pancake.
5) Cook until the middle springs back when pressed with a finger.