* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy Perfect Coconut Chicken Nuggets!
What You Need:
(Makes 2 full medium sized chicken breasts or 14 chicken nuggets!)
* DOUBLE ACCORDING TO SERVINGS *
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of shredded coconut (depending on how coconuty you want it to be)
- Chicken breast
- Oil or Pam
- Cookie pan
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 2: Line cookie sheet with sheet of foil and spray evenly with Pam or drizzle oil and spread evenly.
Step 3: Separate egg, flour, and coconut into 3 different bowls. (Make sure to mix egg)
Step 4: Cut Chicken breasts into small cubes for nuggets, into strips for strips, or leave as is for plain breasts.
* RECOMMENDED TO CUT OFF ALL FAT FROM CHICKEN! *
Step 5: Dip chicken into flour, then egg, and lastly the coconut.
- Spread evenly across pan and bake for 20 min. At 10 minute mark, flip chicken over to allow full cooking on both sides for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to bake extra time if needed
- Let cool and serve with sauces or plain!