🔹best cooking methods
- bake chicken or pork at 350 C, pour over before, during and after, turning meat over constantly
- pan fry or sear fish and pour lightly over your fish in the last five mins of cooking. Use the ziploc to easily spread the sauce lightly and consistently.
- cut smaller slits for lightly dressing your meats
- cook with ANY stir fry dish.
- pour over steamed veggies
- even add in salads and soups
- also on rice and asian noodle dishes!
***totally a healthy sauce if you only use pure honey and fresh garlic cloves***
***NO MORE sticky hands and surfaces that are hard to clean - the ziploc bag provides a no mess approach to easily coat any dish***