* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy HEATLESS Curls (with Step-by-step pictures and easy instructions)
See how to easily achieve these curls --->
I had left my hair to air dry and decided to so something with it. I can't guarantee that this method will work on all hair types but if yours is similar to mine, it should work!
1. Separate your hair in two or three sections depending on how wide you want the curls to be. I chose three.
2. Grab the top layer of hair of one of the sections.
3. Start twisting.
4. As you twist, incorporate more layers as you go down while twisting.
5. Continue twisting until you reach the end of the hair. It should look something like this ^
6. When you're done twisting, naturally the section of hair will curl up and when you think it's tight enough, put it in a bun.
7. Do the same with the next two sections. You can do the sections twisted as an average twist or a rope type of twist like I did with this section ^
8. Put this one in a bun as well. Repeat the same with the last section. Tie it with a hair tie.
9. Wait a few hours or go to sleep after. Next the result -->
The outcome is a cute and kind of messy curly/wavy hair. They may not be the neatest curls but they needn't be! With this method, you save your hair from heat damage and the curls are very easy to achieve!
(Optional) Use anti-frizz serum to tame the curls a little bit.
The photos were all of me and it was fun making this tutorial for you guys + thank you for 400+ followers! 💗💕💖✨
If you have any questions regarding the tutorial, leave them in the comments.