* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy DIY No Sew Clutch - Perfect For Gifts!
DIY & Crafts
1. Find a belt and a place mat that go well together.
2. Fold the place mat while leaving about 4 inch on top to fold over the opening of your clutch. Glue the sides and use clothespins to keep material in place while it’s drying. Remove the clothespins when the glue is dry.
3. Fold the belt around the clutch and decide on the length of the belt. Cut off the leather. Now decide where the holes should go. I made two holes. One for an almost empty bag and one for when it’s a little bit more filled.
4. Use your Cropodile to punch to holes in the leather belt.
5. Glue down the belt on your bag. You only need to glue down the part of the belt that’s on the back of your clutch. Use something heavy to press the glued surfaces down.
6. Close your belt and your beautiful and easy no-sew clutch is ready!