* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy Christmas Treats☃❤️🎄
Food & Drink
These adorable snowman cookies are perfect to make at home with your family or bring a party. Trust me, you will get you many compliments😉
🎄Table of contents:
- final product
- bonus pretzel treat
Cookie sheet & wax paper
Melting white chocolate wafers
Fruit roll ups
Mini chocolate chips & any small orange candy. You could use candy covered sunflower seeds, out of shell of course.
First get the cookie sheet/pan, and lay the wax paper on it.
Next take a piece of fruit roll up and dab a bit of frosting on it so the pretzel will stick. Then place two pretzels on either side like the picture.
Now spoon some melted chocolate in the hole of the pretzel.
You should put your chocolate chips and candy for the face details on soon, because you don't want the chocolate to harden. You can use your hands or tweezers.
Also apply the mini chocolate chips for the buttons.
Apply some chocolate in the middle of the two pretzels so the scarf will stick.
Put your little scarf on your snowman! All you do is fold over the fruit roll up in the style you want.
Another idea is to just make the heads like these.
And there you have it! These are so fun the make with the family and are even more fun to eat.
Bonus treat😋 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉
1. Dip your pretzels into melted milk/dark chocolate
2. Get white chocolate and use food colouring to dye it red and green. If you can find already colours wafers that's great.
3. Put the red and green chocolate in a piping bag and squirt or drizzle it over the pretzels
4. Add marshmallows, sprinkles, m&ms or anything else you'd like to top your pretzels with👍🏻❤️💚
I hope you liked these treats and enjoy them if you try them