1. Chop bacon into small pieces and fry. Set aside.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes. Cut potatoes into thin slices, remember to cut only the half part.
3. Microwave for about 5-10 minutes in full power. This depends on the potato size.
4. Once potatoes are soft (insert fork or toothpick to check), remove from oven. Season with salt and pepper. Then add butter in between each slices. Microwave again for about 1 minute or until butter is melted.
5. Add quickmelt cheese in between each slices. Microwave again until cheese is completely melted.