* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easy 4th Of July Strawberries
Food & Drink
1) clean strawberries and cut out the core
2) Melt white chocolate chips
**(add a little Canola oil to make the chocolate smother and a little thinner)**
***chocolate burns VERY EASILY melt it very slowly if using a microwave but I suggest using a double broiler****
3) dip strawberries in the chocolate and place on a plate covered with either wax paper or parchment paper
4) place in refrigerator for about an hour or until
Chocolate has hardened
5) add blue food coloring to left over melted chocolate
** you can either do this while the first Chocolate is hardening or when you are ready to do the blue layer. If you do this when you take the strawberries out of the fridge make sure to re-melt the chocolate**
6) dip the strawberries in the blue chocolate
7) refrigerate until you are ready to serve them
I hope y'all enjoyed this cute forth of July treat! If y'all make any please let me know whatcha think!!