* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Easiest-Ever Apple Pie
Food & Drink
For a true homemade presentation, use our trick to remove the crust from its foil pan and place in a 9-inch pie plate: Gently fold back foil around edge of frozen crust and pull slightly on the crust to remove from foil. Transfer to pie plate and thaw as directed. With fingertips, press lightly on t
1 frozen deep-dish piecrust
.5 cup(s) chopped pecans
.25 cup(s) all-purpose flour
.25 cup(s) packed brown sugar
2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
1 large egg white
.25 cup(s) granulated sugar
2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
.5 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
3 pound(s) Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, and/o
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. While crust is thawing at room temperature for 15 minutes, mix pecans, flour, and brown sugar in bowl. Work in butter with fingertips until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
2. Prick bottom and sides of crust with fork. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Immediately brush bottom and sides of hot crust with light coating of egg white. Reset oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine granulated sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Toss in apples and lemon juice. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on High 12 minutes, stirring halfway through. Spoon filling into crust. Sprinkle pecan topping over filling.
4. Bake pie 10 to 12 minutes or until topping is golden. Cool on wire rack. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.