* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
✨EASY DIY BODY SCRUBS! (WORKS AMAZING)✨
Skin & Body
Body scrubs help us get that perfect skin we love! They help exfoliate our skin so it can look and feel it's best. Some body scrubs can be expensive and they can be harmful but why go out and buy one when you can make your own!? If you want to make your body scrub, keep reading for some recipes!
The first body scrub recipe I'd like to share is this super easy brown sugar and coconut oil body scrub! I love this scrub so very much! It works wonders on my skin, it feels great and it's actually really yummy!
The ingredients you'll need for this amazing brown sugar and coconut oil scrub are:
•Brown sugar (or you can use white castor sugar or crystalized sugar it'll work the same) •Solid coconut oil •Essential oils (for fragrance)
Directions to make the brown sugar and coconut oil body scrub:
1. Start off by putting half a cup of solid (but soft) coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Add an equal amount of brown sugar (or white castor sugar or crystalized sugar) to the coconut oil and mix! Mix this well. You can mix this using a blender if you want but don't blend too much or the oil will melt.
3. Add some essential oil for some fragrance and you're done!
That's all there is to make this scrub! Just put this into a jar and use it in the shower for super soft and beautiful skin! This is my favorite body scrub by far!
The next DIY body scrub is the coffee body scrub! I personally love the smell of coffee and if you do too, this is perfect for you coffee lovers!
The ingredients you'll need are: •Instant coffee powder •White or brown sugar •Coconut oil
Here's what you need to do to make this coffee body scrub —
1. Put half a cup of the instant coffee powder in a bowl (you can put in more or less depending on how much you want to make)
2. Add an equal amount of brown sugar (or white sugar) and mix it into the coffee well.
3. Now just add another equal amount of solid but soft coconut oil into the mixture and mix it all really well.
Now you're all done! Just put this into a jar or container for later use. This scrub is so easy to make and it feels great on the skin. Coffee scrub's are also known to help get rid of cellulite.
A body scrub that's great for a refreshing shower in the morning is the citrus salt body scrub! This scrub is great if you want a boost for early mornings. The ingredients you'll need for this body scrub are: •Solid coconut oil •Coarse sea salt •Lemon zest
Here are the steps to make your own citrus salt body scrub:
1. First, add half a cup of coarse sea salt into a bowl and mix an equal amount of coconut oil into it and mix well.
2. Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of lemon zest to the mixture. You can make your zest by grating the outside of a lemon. Mix the zest into the mixture.
3. That's it! Now just put this into a jar so you can use this in the shower.
This body scrub is so refreshing and it's great for early mornings! The citrus scent just gives you an extra boost. If you want, add some food coloring to the scrub for a different color!
This last DIY body scrub is perfect for those days you just want to take a relaxing bath and wind down. It's the lavender salt body scrub! The ingredients you'll need are: •Dried lavender (optional) •Lavender essential oil (for fragrance) •Sea salt •Coconut oil
Directions to make this body scrub:
1. Put half a cup of sea salt in a bowl and add an equal amount of coconut oil. Make sure the coconut oil is solid. Mix this well.
2. Take a tablespoon of dried lavender and add that into the mixture and mix well.
3. You can now add your lavender essential oil for that soothing fragrance! Also, you can add some purple food coloring if you want.
That's it! There's your lavender salt scrub for the perfect soothing and relaxing bath! I personally love this body scrub for those tiring days. It smells so relaxing and feels so moisturizing in my skin!
I hope you love these DIY body scrubs as much as I did. Also, you can add food coloring of your choice to your body scrub if you want a nice color. You can also use a different oil for your body scrub but I find that coconut oil works best plus it leaves your skin baby soft!
If you like these body scrubs, please like/save and follow for more tips like this. xx