* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
EASY CHINESE CHILLI CHICKEN RECIPE!!!!
Food & Drink
500 -600 gms Boneless Chicken
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Corn Flour/Corn Starch
5-6 Chopped Green Chilies
2 Green Onion Chopped
1 tsp Garlic Paste
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
1 tsp Sugar
A pinch of ajinomoto
2 cups chicken Broth/ Water
1 tbsp Oil
Oil to fry
• Cut the boneless chicken pieces into1 " cubes.
• Take 1tbsp. Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
• Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
• Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
• Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
• Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
• Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
• Cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Serve chinese chili chicken hot garnished with chopped green onion tops.
• Chinese chili chicken goes well with steamed / boiled rice.