* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Double Lemon Cheesecake Bars #tipit
Food & Drink
2 cp vanilla wafers, finely crushed
3 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
4 pkg cream cheese, softened
1-3/4 cp sugar, divided
3 tbsp flour
1 tbsp zest and 1/3 juice from 2 lemons, divided
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 cp water
Optional: blueberries to garnish the cake or any berries that you have.
1) line 13x9 inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until blende; press onto bottom of preapared pan. Bake 10 min.
2) separate 1 egg; refrigerate yolk until ready to use. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg white and remaining 3 whole eggs, i at a time, mixing on low speedafter each just unt blended. Pour over crust.
3) bake 40 moin. Or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours.
4)mix cornstarch and remaining sugar in medium saucepan; gradually stir in water and remaining lemon juice until blended. Bring just to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir until clear and thickened. Lightly beat reserved egg yold in small bowl with fork until blended; stir in 2 tbsp of the hot cornstarch mixture. Return to remaining cornstarch mixture in saucepan; stir until blended. Cook 2 min or until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
5) spoon lemon glaze over cheesecake. Refrigerate 1 hr. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before serving.
Optional: you can garnish your cheesecakee with blueberries or any king of berries