* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Double Chocolate Pancakes 😊😋
Food & Drink
The ingredients for the pancakes are:
1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ cup sugar
¼ tsp. salt
3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1¼ cup milk
½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
Powdered sugar, for dusting
Ingredients for the chocolate sauce:
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. butter
1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
Instructions for the pancakes:
1. In a medium bowl, whisk dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and whisk until combined. The batter will be lumpy. Stir in miniature chocolate morsels.
2. Heat griddle over medium heat and lightly grease surface with butter.
3. Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to scoop batter onto griddle to ensure similar size pancakes. Cook until pancakes have bubbles on the top, then flip them over and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
4. Serve warm with powdered sugar.
Instructions for the chocolate sauce:
heat heavy cream and butter in a small saucepan until just on the cusp of boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and pour over miniature morsels in a small bowl. Let rest for a minute, then stir until completely combined. Drizzle over pancakes. (*Note: You can make the chocolate sauce first so it will thicken a bit while you prepare the pancakes.)
My mom made these for me a few months ago, and they don't look exactly like the picture but they do look extremely similar.
If you guys do end up making these, comment and let me know if you liked them! I personally liked them but you guys try it at home and let me know!
Like before saving 👍