* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Food & Drink
~ 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
~ 1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
~ 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
~ 1/4 teaspoon salt
~ 1/2 cup sugar
~ 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
~ 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
~ 2 eggs
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla
~ 1 cup milk chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray, set aside
2) In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt until combined. Set aside.
3) Using an electric mixer, beat the two sugars and butter together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy (about 2 mins). One at a time, beat in the eggs on medium-low speed until well combined, then add in the vanilla. Slowly add in dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, beating on medium speed until just combined. Using a spatula fold in milk chocolate chips until evenly combined.
4) Press the dough into the prepared skillet, making sure it's evenly spread out. Bake for 15-16 mins. The cookie may look a little undercooked, but this is what you want (it'll settle more as it cools down). Let cool for at least 10 mins before serving. Drizzle with hot fudge and top with whipped cream, ice cream, or anything you want!
5) if you have left overs, put them in a air tight container. Enjoy!