* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Diy easy Simple Gift
DIY & Crafts
This is my copy of the gift. This is my idea. I hope you guys like this because I have this to my friend and she LOVED it!!!
1. Buy a notebook from a store that's decorative and suits the person
2. Take the first page and write a little speech or something that will be your welcome sign. It's basically something that you would write in a card
3. On the next page, find a memory that you and the person share. Write it down and share how you felt about this. Also share what you think happened/how you remember this time
4. Repeat the last slide with however many memories you have
5. Write some pages about some memories that you know for sure are going to happen. This could include maybe a birthday party that's coming up like the one that you can give them the gift at or just a play or something that you know will happen
6. After that, you can leave the rest of the book blank. This will be left for the other person to fill in. You could write them a little note or just tell them in person.
No the person who received the gift has a book full of memories that you and they have had. This is a very thoughtful gift and I came up with it myself😃. FMy friendsalso really liked it and they thought it was so cute
I hope you guys enjoyed this tip please give it a thumbs up and like. Don't forget to leave a comment and save. Feel free to follow me or friend me. Thank you so much again
You are all so beautiful
and just every beautiful word there is on earth
never let someone or something bring you down from what you can achieve
don't worry about what others say
just believe in yourself
thank you again
please like save and share
Love you all no matter what. Stay true to yourself. Bye!!!!