* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Diy Bath Bombs Recipe
Skin & Body
What you will need:
4 oz. baking soda
2 oz. corn starch
2 oz. citric acid
2 oz. Epsom salt
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons water
1 teaspoon essential oil
1 1/4 teaspoon oil (I like coconut or olive oil here)
1-2 drops food coloring (optional)
1) in a bowl combine the dry ingredients.
2) Whisk to remove any clumps, corn starch tends to be clumpy.
3) In a small glass jar stir together the wet ingredients. If you're using coconut oil, give it a quick melt in the microwave or stove top first so it will more easily combine with the other ingredients.
4) Slowly pour the liquid mixture in with the dry mixture, whisking as you go.
5) Once all the wet ingredients are combined with the dry, take a small amount in your hand and squeeze it together.
6) Then fill each half of your bath bomb mold* with the mixture until it's just overflowing a little. Press together, then gently remove one side of the mold. Place the bath bomb on a tray and allow to dry out 10-12 minutes before removing the other side.
7) Once you are ready to remove the other side, gently invert the bath bomb so the uncovered side is facing down, then gently remove the other half of the mold from the top.
8) Once they are completely out of the mold, allow them to dry out for 8 hours or overnight.
9) Once very dry, you can wrap them in plastic wrap and store in a dry place until you're ready to use them, or you can gift them to friends.