* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Different Ways To Use Fairy Lights In Your Room
Home & Garden
1. Canopy Drape: Drape them along the inside of your sheer canopy for a soft, glowy appearance. (Don't have a canopy? I've got a tip for that! Check out my tip on how to make a canopy bed using curtains and command strips!)
2. Photo Line: Use clothespins to pin your favorite photos to the wall in one glowing, brilliant display!
3. Mirror Wrap: Wrap fairy lights around your mirror for a enchanted feeling in your room.
4. Saving it for a Rainy Day After completing my tutorial on making hanging clouds for your room, string lights along the bottom gluing them in place for a whimsical finish.
5. Starlight, Stairbright: String lights along your railing for a more modern and intimate feel to your home.
6. Nightlight: Throw some fairy lights inside a mason jar for a woodland feel.
7. Bed board: String lights along the headboard of your bed for a soft, warm look to your room.
Hope you liked these ideas! If you'd like a part two, just leave a comment letting me know! Also, what sort of tips do you guys want to see? Leave that in the comments below as well and I'll be sure to make a tip!