* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Delicious Thanksgiving Cranberry Chutney
Food & Drink
Makes about 3 cups, and doubles easily if you’re serving a crowd. What you'll need: 1 (12-ounce) bag of cranberries 2 large apples 2 large oranges 1 cup pure maple syrup (My favorite is Grade B, for the extra health properties)
1. Zest the oranges.
Zesting the oranges is quick and easy with a Microplane zester.
2. Wash and drain the cranberries and put them in a pot. (A 3 quart pot is the perfect size)
3. Peel, core, and chop the apples, and add them to the pot.
4. Juice the oranges. Add the juice and the orange zest to the pot.
5. Add the maple syrup.
Everything is in the pot, ready to cook!
6. Bring the chutney to a boil over medium-high heat.
7. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for about 15 minutes — until the cranberries have popped, the apples have cooked down, and the chutney has thickened a bit. Stir it occasionally while it’s cooking.
8. Cool and transfer to a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Once made, it will keep up to a week in the refrigerator, so you can easily make it a day or two before the big Turkey Day!