* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Delicious Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Food & Drink
his recipe is one of the easiest, cheapest and yet good looking ones that will make everyone drool at the table. It’s great for a family party or a friends gathering.
You will need:
– 1 package of lasagna noodles;
– 15 oz of ricotta cheese;
– half package of frozen spinach;
– two and a half cups of marinara tomato sauce;
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella;
– 1 quarter cup of grated parmesan;
– 1 egg, butter, salt and pepper.
Directions: First, you will have to do is to boil the noodles, then put the spinach in the microwave. Mix the spinach with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan and eggs. Add salt and pepper as you like it. Take a tray and anoint it with butter. Take the lasagna noodles and put them on the working station. Put some of the cream on them and start rolling. Put the rolls into the tray after you have made every roll, put some marinara sauce over and insert it in the oven for about 30 minutes. Don’t forget to add some wine for serving and you are ready to enjoy your meal.