* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
💜💜Delicious Spicy Chicken Burgers💜💜👌
Food & Drink
1 pound ground chicken
1/4 cup onion, finely diced
1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
1/2 cup almond flour (for low carb) or breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 slices pepperjack cheese
1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
4 hamburger buns, toasted
Chopped cilantro or parsley for garnish
1) Combine 1 pound ground chicken, 1/4 cup diced onion, 1 tablespoon freshly minced garlic, 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, 1 diced jalapeno, 1/2 cup almond flour or breadcrumbs (use almond flour for a low carb alternative), 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix this up really well. I use gloves and get in there with my hands to mix it up. The mixture will be very sticky. To form the patties I recommend using gloves. If you don't have gloves wet your hands first for better results. For the mixture into 4 patties.
2) Heat a large cast-iron skillet over mid-high heat. You can use a stainless steel skillet as long as it is oven safe. Spray with olive oil cooking spray. I use the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Add the burgers to the skillet and sear them for 4-5 minutes. They will develop a nice crust on the outside, but don't let them burn! Flip the burgers and sear the other side for an additional 4-5 minutes until cooked through. When cooked through the juices will run clear with no pink in the middle. The internal temp should be 160° when checked with an instant read thermometer.
3) Top each burger with a slice of pepperjack cheese and place the skillet under the broiler until the cheese melts.
4) To assemble, top each bun with a burger patty. Add sliced avocados, salsa, and chopped cilantro. If you don't like cilantro you can use parsley. Enjoy!
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 10 mins.
Total time: 20 mins