* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Delicious Omelette Roll
Food & Drink
For special mornings when you are in the mood to make things differently or you have guests you want to surprise with beautiful looking food, make this omelette roll. It doesn’t require anything special in it and it’s amazing how some classic and simple ingredients all together can look sophisticated just by being served differently.
– 8 eggs;
– 1/3 cups flour;
– 1 cup of milk;
– 1 finely chopped tomato;
– 4 chopped slices of ham;
– 1/4 of finely chopped purple onions;
– 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese;
– some tools like bowls and utensils, pan and parchment paper.
1. Mix the beaten eggs with the milk and then with the flour and pour everything into a pan that has parchment paper in it.
2. Sprinkle the mixture from the pan with the tomatoes, onions, ham and at the end with the mozzarella cheese (only half cup, you need the rest for later).
3. Put everything into the oven (350 degrees F) for about 10 to 15 minutes or until you see that the edges are slightly set.
4. Take the pan out, add the rest of the cheese and bake for another 2 minutes.
5. After the time has expired, take the omelette out and start rolling it immediately and place the roll on a beautiful platter.
6. Cut into slices and serve it as soon as you can, melted cheese tastes amazing.