* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Delicious Key Lime Pie😍
Food & Drink
For the pie crust:
250g digestive biscuits
100g butter, melted
For the filling:
300ml double cream
400g sweetened condensed milk
200ml double cream
Dark Chocolate shavings
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius/350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 23cm/9in loose-bottom fluted tart tin.
2. In a food processor or blender, blitz the biscuits to fine crumbs. Alternatively, place the biscuits in a clean plastic bag and crush into crumbs with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter. Using the back of a spoon, press the crumb mixture firmly into the base and sides of the prepared tin. Wrap the base and sides of the tin in foil to prevent any butter leaking out then bake the biscuit crust in the preheated oven for 5-8 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
3. Grate the zest of 2 of the limes into a mixing bowl. Add the cream, condensed milk and the juice of all 6 limes (zest the remaining limes before juicing and reserve for decoration). Whisk the cream mixture until smooth then spoon it into the pie crust and chill in the fridge until set-at least 3 hours or overnight.
4. To decorate, whip the double cream to stiff peaks. Spoon over the pie and decorate with the chocolate shavings and the reserved grated lime zest.