* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
🍇Delicious French Toast Roll-Ups🍓
Food & Drink
These French Toast Roll-Ups have cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread. Impressive and crowd pleasing!
8 slices white sandwich bread
softened cream cheese, diced strawberries, or Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
butter, for greasing the pan
1. Cut the crust from each slice of bread.
2. flatten it out with a rolling pin.
3. Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip.
4. Put Nutella one side of bread.
5. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
6. I really like cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination.
7. In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
8. In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
9. Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter.
10. Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed.