* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Deep Fried Cinnamon Donuts
Food & Drink
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup sugar (for topping optional)
3 tbsp cinnamon (topping)
1) In a bowl combine flour sugar baking powder nutmeg and salt. Add in milk egg and melted butter. Mix until we'll combined.
2) fill a large skillet with vegetable oil 2 inches deep. Using a fry thermometer heat oil to 375 degrees F. Make sure it stays around that temp each time you fry a donut.
3) place cinnamon and sugar (mixed together) and sugar toppings in two separate bowls. Set out several stacked paper towels next to stove for drying the donut holes, along with a cooling rack with parchment papers underneath.
4) when oil is ready place about 5-6 tsp fulls of dough at a time and fry on each side for 1 min or 2 min total. Remove from oil and place on paper towel to soak up oil. Then using a fork roll donut in separate sugars or the cinnamon and sugar mix. Place on cooling rack and serve.
When your done this is what it should look like. Iv heard when you bit into it, it taste like heaven.