* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Decadent Easy Mini New York Cheesecakes!
Food & Drink
* 2/3 cup graham crackers, crushed
* 2 TBSP butter, melted
* 2 pkgs. (8oz. each) low fat, cream cheese, room temperature
* 1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
* 2 large eggs
* 2 TBSP. vanilla extract
* Berries of choice
* Chocolate syrup (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
3. Pour a rounded TBSP. of the graham crackers crust into each liner. Press down the crust mixture so its compact.
The bottom of a glass works great for this.
4. Bake the crust for 5 minutes in the preheat oven.
5. While that is baking beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract together until its smooth. (make sure the cheese is room temp or else you'll get some ugly "cheese
6. Pour the filling into each muffin cup filling it 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350º for 18-20 minutes. Cheesecake should be almost completely set, they will have a slight golden on the top.
8. Chill completely before removing the paper and topping with berries. Keep chilled until ready to serve