* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Daytime Anti Aging Tips For Any Ages
Skin & Body
1) RELAX YOUR MUSCLES we tend to tense our jaw muscles and throat muscles while we are doing an intensive work out. This will show on your face and neck later on in life Make sure to relax these muscles while working out.
2) WEAR SUNGLASSES if you don't wear sunglasses in harsh sunlight, you tend to squint. This will result in fine lines and wrinkles forming around your eyes later on in life.
3) TAKE YOUR VITAMINS fish oils and omega-3 supplements do wonders to your body. Research which vitamins you may require, or consult with your doctor.
4) TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH this one goes without saying. The younger you start caring for your teeth the better.
5) STAY AWAY FROM HEAT this includes heaters and fireplaces particularly. The heat coming off these fixtures causes redness and possibly a break down of collagen in your skin, which results in thinner skin and more wrinkles further down the line.
6) EAT YOUR ANTIOXIDANTS I don't think this needs an explanation
7) SIP SMART sipping from water bottles like the one shown in the picture can result in lines developing around your lips from pursing them so much. Sip from a water bottle which allows you to squeeze the water into your mouth.
8) START YOUNG think ahead and start caring after your skin now. Don't tan, be inconsistent with your skin care routine or eat junk. You will thank yourself for this later on in life.
9) BOOST CELL TURNOVER exfoliate at least once a week, this will get rid of old skin cells and promote the growth of new ones