* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Dark And Intense Pink Makeup Tutorial
As we are approaching a period of the year when a lot of us will attend parties, we want to help you with amazing diy makeup tutorials that go great for night time and special events. We advise you to wear this by day only if you are a bold person as it is very strong and stands out. You will see here how to combine pink and black, but if you feel you want to try something else, use the color of your choice instead the pink one. Other awesome combinations could be: grey and black, orange and black or blue and black.
What you will need:
- black glittery eyeshadow;
- pink and brown eyeshadow;
- black eye pencil;
- eyeshadow primer;
- different makeup brushes.
1. Apply eyeshadow primer all over your lid.
2. Start adding black to your eyes, in the inner corners and outer corners by leaving the middle empty.
3. Add the pink eyeshadow in the empty space and blend the colors together as you can see in the pictures.
4. Apply the brown eyeshadow over the black one on the outer corner, just to create something like a lighter shade.
5. Waterline and line your lower lash line with the black eye pencil.
6. Add more pink to the lid and add some to the lower lash line too, just a thin line.
7. Finish the look with mascara or false eyelashes.