* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY halloween glowing eyes
Family & Kids
> Kids Activities
cardboard toilet paper rolls
rope ( optional )
1. Take toilet paper roll and get the cardboard inside by itself.
2. Take your scissors and cut spooky eyes into the cardboard.
3. Light up the glow sticks and put them inside the cardboard toilet paper rolls.
4. Take the black paper and cover up both ends and tape it down.
5. Cut the excess paper off and you're done.
6. ( optional ) You can cut two little holes at the top and run some rope through so you can hang them.
You can sit them on your porch or hang them in the trees (: Enjoy!