* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Wine Rack Made From Coffee Cans
DIY & Crafts
Click each image to view the full picture
- 4–12 large coffee or tomato cans (depending on the size of rack you want to make)
- can opener
- 1 can white spray paint
- 3–4 cans brightly colored spray paint
- E6000 Glue
- cardboard or a drop cloth
- gloves (optional)
1. Remove the labels and make sure the cans are completely clean and dry.
2. With a can opener remove the bottom of each can so they are open on both ends. (If there are any rough edges, file them down to protect your fingers.
3. Spray the insides of each can in a bright color. We chose to go with a range of blues and purples. Be sure to spray from both ends.
4. Once the insides are dry, spray the outsides of the cans white. We found that this took two coats to be fully covered.
5. After the cans are completely dry arrange them into groupings by horizontal row. Glue the cans together in a row, and secure with binder clips or clothespins while they dry. Repeat with the additional rows
6. Once the glue has dried, glue each row together and secure with binder clips. Allow this round of glue to dry fully before using.