* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Upholstered Headboard
DIY & Crafts
What you need:
Particle Board or Plywood (Home Depot and have them cut it to size)
Thick Foam (Joann Fabrics – buy enough to cover particle board)
Batting (Joann Fabrics)
Spray Adhesive (Joann Fabrics)
Staple Gun & Staples
Fabric (Joann Fabrics)
1 pck of 2 D-rings
1 pck of 2 Hooks that hold 100lbs
1. Lay your wood on the floor. 2. Cut foam to fit the size of your wood exactly. 3. Spray your wood with adhesive and quickly place your foam on the wood. Pat it down to be sure that the foam sticks to the wood.
4. Lay batting out on the floor. Place your wood (foam side down) on the batting. Fold the batting over the edges and staple in place
5. Lay your freshly ironed fabric on the floor. Place your wood (batting side down) on top of it. Fold the fabric over the edges and staple in place.
6. Attach your D-Rings to the back of headboard. Make sure you find the studs in your wall and match the placement of the D-rings with those studs. You definitely want this headboard to be secure on your wall!
7. Nail hooks into the wall and hang your new headboard.