You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
DIY Top Knot!
The top knot, or messy bun, is a great hair style when you don't have a lot of time, but want some style, and it always looks classic. It works best for the gals with longer hair, but shorter haired gals, need not to worry. Here's how to achieve the look:
1. Start with a smooth pony tail, high on the top of your head. Secure with an elastic hair band.
2. Take a small comb and tease or back comb small sections of your hair, working from the roots to the ends, to create fullness. The point of a top knot is to have height.
3. Repeat step two until all of the ponytail hair has been teased. If you have time, you can also curl it with a curling iron.
4. If you want your pony tail to have some looseness, gently pull the hair around the pony tail holder loose, at the top, sides and back of head.
5. Gently brush the teased hair to smooth it out slightly. Make sure however, to not brush out the tease.
6. Gather the hair in the form of a bun and wrap the hair around your pony tail holder in a clockwise direction. You do not need to twist, just wrap.
7. You can adjust the top knot for width and volume here. Secure with several bobby pins at the base to keep the bun in place.
8. Throw some hair spray in there and you've got your bun, hun! I like to top it off with a cute pair of earrings to draw attention to your face.
I got all steps and pictures from: