* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Thread hanger
Home & Garden
I have always kept all my thread bobbins in a wooden box, but having so many, they always end up tangled and it is a waste of time to start looking for the color I want. So I created a DIY thread hanger, easy and quick to make. Here's how;
Wood board (the size you want) Nails (long) and two short Hammer Pliers or tweezers (optional) Ruler Rope, cord or ribbon Pen
Process: 1.Measure your wood board and divide it marking dots with your pen (depending on the width of your board) with a space of about 10-15cm between each dot.
2. Place the nail on the dot you’ve done and nail it down as straight as you can (if you’re afraid of smashing your fingers, hold the nails with the pliers or tweezers)
3. Keep nailing down all the nails until you have all the nails you want on the board.
4. Nail down the two small nails on the upper sides of the wood board.
5. Tie the rope or cord to hang to the small nails on the wall.
And voila! Organize your thread bobbins as you like. I organized mine by type and color. You can also hang other sewing materials you want to have on hand.