DIY sugar scrubs are fairly simple to make and they are great for your skin.
They can help with Acne, Ingrown hairs, Removal Of dead skin & more. The best part they smell amazing & they are cheap!! ❤️
The ingredients & things you'll need are:
• White Sugar
• Coconut Oil (Most Supermarkets, Cheapest At ALDI)
• Food Colouring (Optional)
• Blendable Fruit (Optional - Berries, Watermelon, Passionfruit, Kiwi Fruit)
• Essential Oil ( Be sure to check the label cause some warn not to use on skin)
• A Jar To Store The Sugar Scrub In
• Mixing Bowl
Firstly take your mixing bowl,
Add one and a half cups of white sugar.
Add about a half a cup of coconut oil & mix until the sugar sticks together a little if need be add more but don't drench it.
Now you can begin blending your fruit of choice :)
Add the blended fruit and mix it around, if your using essential oils instead or even with the fruit just add to your liking everyone's different.