* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Ombré Vase From A Juice Jug
DIY & Crafts
• Glass juice jug (you can also use other bottles or cans you might have at home) • Acrylic paint (color of your choice. This will be the darkest color of your vase) • Small container to mix paint • Brush • Clear glaze or Mod Podge (not pictured • White acrylic paint
• Peel off the label from the bottle. If any residue remains, run the bottle under hot water and use a knife or scraper to remove the excess. • Pour the color paint you have chosen into a container. Keep in mind this will be used to paint the entire bottle so poor enough to last.
• Starting from the bottom, paint a strip all around the bottle. Let dry for a few minutes and add a second coat on top. Repeat, if necessary, until the bottle underneath is completely covered. • Add a touch of white paint to the container and mix thoroughly.
• Working your way up the bottle, paint another strip around the bottle.
• Continue adding white paint to the mixture and painting until the bottle is completely covered.
• Once dry, add a quote of clear glaze or Mod Podge (gloss or matte finish, your choice) to seal in the paint.