* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Marbling Great For Babysitting Or Keeping Kids Busy.
Family & Kids
> Kids Activities
Create fantastic projects for any season, event or age. Easy to do and the possibilities are endless.
Make cards, frames, ornaments, fall leaves and more
1. Gather materials: Shaving cream Paper or white cloth Food coloring or non toxic paint (depending on how messy your kiddo is food coloring stains Toothpicks or kabob sticks A paper plate or tin to create in
Supplies are variable depending on size of project
2. Spread shaving cream evenly over surface
3. Drop food coloring or paint onto surface
4. Using toothpick, blend and mix colors into desired pattern. If you don't like the pattern, scrape off and start over.
5. Apply paper or cloth to surface and press down to coat paper.