* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY "Kiss" -mas wreath
DIY & Crafts
• 1 bag of original HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk chocolate (silver)
• 1 bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES Cookie 'n' cream (blue and silver)
• 1 bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly sweet chocolate (purple)
• 1 bag of HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk chocolate with almonds (gold)
• Low-heat glue gun
•Foam wreath form
• 4 containers mini Christmas ornaments in matching colors (purple, blue, gold, silver)
Directions: Start by hot gluing aluminum foil around the wreath form. This helps the base of the wreath look consistent with the HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk chocolate wrappers and ensures that all of the foam color is covered up.
Next, place some hot glue around the top of an ornament and push it into the foam. Continue adding the various Christmas ornaments to the wreath. Don't put them too close together because you still want to have room for adding all of the delicious HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk chocolate in between.
Once your wreath is partially covered in the ornaments, begin filling all of the gaps with the HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates. Add a little bit of hot glue to hold the KISSES in their place. Layer, pile, and let yourself have fun. There is no wrong way of doing this.