* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Homemade Orange Peel Face Mask🍊
Skin & Body
Orange peel powder is used in several skin care recipes to control acne, cleanse and open up clogged pores, treat blackheads, reduce oiliness, and add a glow to the skin. You’ll get added benefits from the yogurt and honey used to make this homemade face mask.
How to make an orange peel face mask
Things you will need
A mixing spoon
1. Remove the peels from three oranges.
2. Tear the peels into small pieces, wash them, and spread them out for drying.
3. Put the orange peels out in the sun for about three days.
4. Then, collect the dried peels and put them in a blender.
5. Grind them for three to five minutes at high speed to make a fine powder.
6. Now, mix together two teaspoons of the orange peel powder, two teaspoons of plain yogurt and one teaspoon of honey.
Now, your homemade orange peel face mask is ready to use.
How to use
Wash your face.
Apply the orange peel face mask on your face and neck, and gently massage in a circular motion.
Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Finally, splash cold water on your face to close the pores.
Repeat two or three times a week.
You can store the remaining orange peel powder in a clean glass jar for future use.
For best results, steam your face to open up the pores just before using this face mask.
To use orange peel powder as a natural cleanser, combine it with a little water to make a paste. Apply it on your skin and leave it on until it dries completely. Finally, rinse it off with lukewarm water.