* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Hardware Store Bracelet
Tools and materials:
6 inches of 1/4 inch rope
1/4 inch brass compression sleeves (found in plumbing section of hardware store)
6mm end caps
7mm jump rings and lobster clasp
1) Tape the end of the embroidery thread to the end of the piece of rope.
2) Begin wrapping the thread around the rope.
3) Continue all the way down the rope, then tape down and trim the thread once you reach the rope end.
4) Slide on the compression sleeves. You can secure with a dab of glue, if you want.
5) Put a drop of glue in the end caps and secure on each end of the rope, covering the tape.
6) Once the glue is completely dry, use the pliers to attach the jump rings and clasp to the end caps.
I've been wearing these all the time now, and love mixing up the different colors. I have a feeling these will be in heavy rotation all spring and summer long! For more DIY, be sure to follow
Save and Like for more DIYS💜💜 ps thank you for 1K Views!