* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Glitter Photo booth ✨
- two 7-foot-long 3/4″ pipes - two 3-foot-long 3/4″ pipes - four 1.5-foot-long 3/4″ pipes - one 3/4″ coupling - two 3/4″ corner “elbows” - two 3/4″ tees
1. Construct the backdrop frame using the PVC pipes. First, Connect the two 3-foot-long pieces with a coupling in the middle to create a 6-foot-long top bar.
2. Add the elbows to the ends of this 6-foot piece.
3. Feed the curtain clip rings onto the 6-foot pipe
4. Connect the 7-foot-long pipes to these elbows to create a big “U” structure.
5. Secure the tees to the bottom of the 7-foot poles and connect the 1.5-foot pipes to either side creating “feet” for your backdrop.
6. Lay out the dropcloth and fold the top according to the length you want the curtain to hang at
7. Coat the fabric with a generous layer of spray adhesive
8. Scatter the gold confetti flecks all over the dropcloth, making sure it is evenly distributed across the canvas
9. Spray the entire fabric with another coat of the adhesive to ensure confetti is stuck (*Note: A clear coat of spray paint after the second layer of adhesive can also be used to limit the stickiness)
10. Clip the canvas to the curtain rings on the top bar, spacing evenly
11. Stand it up and your custom photobooth is ready for use!