* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY GALAXY SHIRT 🌌
What you’ll need:
1. Prepare your materials by choosing your paints. You will also need white paint to create the stars. I also added white and black glitter so parts of my shirt would sparkle.
2. Begin dabbing paint onto your shirt. This part takes time – you have to make sure it looks like clouds, so a mixture of techniques is best. Use less paint to start, then build from there! I suggest dabbing the paint on, smearing a little, then twisting
3. Continue adding paint until you get the shape and brightness you want. You may have to go over some sections several times just go at it until you get the look you are going for, there isn't a right way to go about this! make it your own!
4. Add stars to your galaxy! Dip your toothbrush into the white paint, then flick the paint onto the shirt.
5. Let your shirt dry. Once it dries, you may find you want to add more paint. I added more color and glitter to mine once it dried.