* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Cute Bistro Table
Home & Garden
Click each image to view the full picture
what you’ll need:
- ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape
- wooden bistro table (we chose this $60 table from ikea)
- spray paint, we used flat black
- 3M Advanced Abrasives
- wax paper
- permanent marker with a fine tip
how to make it:
- prepare your tabletop to be painted by lightly sanding it using 3M Advanced Abrasives
.-this is a key step in any painting project to help with paint application and durability over time.
- roll out long strips of tape on wax paper.
- create your own stencils using a ruler and a sharpie draw a variety of geometric shapes, we used different sized triangles and diamonds to create our pattern. if you want you can sketch out ideas first but we just made a variety of shapes and played around before coming up with our final design.
- cut the shapes out
- peel the wax paper backing off and place your shapes according to your design.
- take time to smooth all of the stencils around the edge to insure you get a crisp line when you paint.
- spray tabletop according to the directions on your paint and be sure to allow proper dry time.
- after paint is dry, peel of the blue tape to reveal your new table!