* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
DIY Cuffed American Flag Jeans
• Old pair of jeans (fit should depend on the look you are going for. The jeans in these photographs are closer to boyfriend jeans but any other kind of jeans, other than flared, would work nicely as well)
• Safety Pins
• White thread
• Durable needle that is able to see through denim easily
• 2 pieces of flag fabric (striped and starred) 4" x width of pant cuff (measure in circle using a soft measuring tape)
• Patience and creativity 😘
Turn pants inside out and pin fabric to bottom of pant leg, using a separate fabric for each leg. Sew around the edges using a needle and white thread.
Turn right-side out against and cuff three time, folding about an inch of fabric each time.
1st photo courtesy of: blog.freepeople.come
Other photos courtesy of: fashionsy.com
How-to captions courtesy of: yours truly!
Thanks for reading! Follow for more tips and tricks! 😘